Many will remember Ivey’s Department Store. Prior to being Ivey’s, the store was Yowell-Drew and then added Ivey’s. This is the store that was in Downtown Daytona Beach in 1950 at the corner of Magnolia Avenue and South Beach Street.
 
This advertisement is from the November 29th, 1950 edition of the Daytona beach Morning Journal.
firefox 11/28/2016 , 11:49:23 PM https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=OWslULmvb_UC&dat=19501129&printsec=frontpage&hl=en Daytona Beach Morning Journal - Google News Archive Search - Mozilla Firefox

firefox
11/28/2016 , 11:49:23 PM
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=OWslULmvb_UC&dat=19501129&printsec=frontpage&hl=en
Daytona Beach Morning Journal – Google News Archive Search – Mozilla Firefox